Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
MAD MEN DINNER EVENT
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
MAD MEN DINNER AND PHOTO EVENT
The Peacock Cafe and Fashiontographer invite you to a special one night only dinner event featuring entrees from the mad men era.
Three Course Prix Fixe Menu $ 60 *
Proceeds benefit The Shoot for Change scholarship at the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis school at American Ballet Theatre
Call for Reservations (202) 625 - 2740
* photo ticket included but can also be purchased separately.
- Participate in your own EDITORIAL photoshoot
- Includes 2 photos available for download and will be featured on Fashiontographer's website
- Event Theme: Mad Men, Vintage, 1950s, 1960s
- Fashion Ideas: Sartorial, Chanel, Fedoras, Skinny Ties, Summer Dresses
When & Where
Fashiontographer is a premier online magazine and source of fashion runway photographs and news that capture the latest collections from top designers around the world.
Based in Washington, DC, Fashiontographer is one of the fastest growing fashion runway online magazines having covered over 75 designers in New York, Berlin, and Miami.